So as you may already have deciphered I am vegan. I became vegan a couple years ago and have never felt better! But do not worry this is by no means a “You suck if you are not vegan” article. If you may not have known already I , it is very much safe to say, am addicted to Starbucks. I have not been able to stray away from their drinks and teas. Many people ask me what my options are at starbucks, my answer alway is PLENTY.
Starbucks is pretty vegan friendly and are becoming more so with all their new additions! I could go on and on about my addiction but for now ill stick to basics. So to sum it all up these are my absolute favorite vegan friendly drinks (Must warn some alot cheaper than others).
- If you havent guessed it yet(Refer to many of my instagram stories), Strawberry Acai with Coconut Milk. Hands down my favorite drink. I usually get it in the mornings before work and it has enough caffeine to get me pumped for quite the while.
- Green Tea with Almond Milk and add macha powder! This is by far one of my favorites. I love the macha taste. To make it sweeter you can add vanilla pumps. If you havent tried macha in your drink yet, its definitely a MUST!
- Green Tea with mango pumps. I was reffered to this drink by a trainer. Its not too sugary and just refreshing/delicious. Perfect for when you need the energy or just finished your workout but dont want all the sugar and calories!
- Green tea with two pumps classic. This is also a perfectly refreshing not too sugary drink!
- Mocha Frappuccino with Almond Milk( Extra Mocha Drizzle if you are craving something sweet). Skip out on the protein powder, whipcream and WHOILA you have yourself a vegan Mocha Frappuccino. Leave it to me to know about a super sweet Starbucks drink! This is one of my favorite but further down the list because it is super sugary. This is definitely good for cheat day!
There you have it beauties, from the top of my head these are hands down my favorite Starbucks drinks. However, you can pretty much make anything vegan by:
A: Skipping out on dairy by substituting it with Coconut, Almond, or Soy milk.
B: Skipping out on protein powder
C: Last but definitely not least, making sure the drinks do not have a dairy base to it.
Being vegan is not as difficult as many presume. There is alot more to it. I will be sharing many vegan items throughout my journey with you guys. Stay tuned!